- One night's deposit or a credit card
is required to confirm a reservation, which is fully refundable if
canceled fourteen (14) days before your scheduled arrival date. Less than fourteen (14) days, cancellations are subject to a $20 cancellation fee. Three (3) days or less, we will retain the deposit and apply it to a future reservation if we cannot re-book the room. If a room is booked, but no cancellation is received, no one shows up, or the room is not taken for whatever reason, the credit card number taken to reserve the room will be charged for all nights booked.
[Two (2) night stays may be required on certain weekends and holidays]
- Check-in is 3-7 pm. It is helpful for
us to know your approximate arrival time. Checkout is 11 am. [Other
times, by special arrangement]
- We accept cash, travelers checks,
personal checks, and major credit cards. (Visa, MC, Discover)
- Special rates are available for groups, corporate, and extended stays.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the
house. There is a fee for noncompliance.
- Children are welcome in the company of
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- Please call for current rates,
appropriate taxes apply.
- We will be happy to assist you in making dinner reservations, tours and tee times. A special dinner with an Amish family can be arranged, but takes a little time since the Amish don't have telephones in their homes! Please let us know one week before.
*** If you have
stayed at the Tea Kettle Inn in the past and would like to let
others know how you enjoyed your stay here visit TripAdvisor or BedandBreakfast.com. See what other have had to say about their stay here
Click here to
For reservations, please fill out the
form below and we will contact you with confirmation of your stay. You
can also call or e-mail us; we welcome you and celebrate your company!